Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I don't understand.

Some one should 'splain to me why TV gets away with inconsistencies. I've been watching Terra Nova. Let's all suspend the whole time portal and dinosaur thing, the pre-Ice Age stuff about this is how we came to be stuff. What I want to know is, how in the world do the characters get away with being Too Stupid To Live on a weekly basis?

We've established that the dinosaurs rather enjoy human tissue. We know that the night ones can climb trees or drop out of trees. We even know that while it will take them longer, the big baddies can tear through a metal vehicle.

So WHY, Terra Nova, do people drive around in open sided buggies? Why do they let their kids wander around in the jungle like a parading afternoon snack? Why is it convenient to climb a tree and miraculously the ones that climb them suddenly can't? WHY, on God's green Earth, do the WARRIORS who KNOW what the deal is, constantly keep their backs turns to the jungle? Why do they put themselves on the edge of a high cliff, in canvas chairs with backs to the jungle that is currently screeching at them, and causally go FISHING?!

Ugh. I give up. You need a better content editor. I do freelance, boys, maybe you need to hire me.

~Mia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't watched the last three episodes, though they're on the DVR. I don't understand either.