Friday, June 11, 2010

I blame Bronwyn

OMG! I said it. I totally blame Bronwyn Green. Her weird shit magnet is in overdrive and it's rubbing off on me. After the bizarro conversation with the FaceBook dude, I thought my quotient had been met.

But Noooooooo....oooooo!!!

I have since had another THREE moments of WTFery since I began posting. More than likely, you will see comic on all of them, because FWUH?!?!?!

And Bron was so sympathetic too. I think I've figured it out.
I think Bronwyn + Piercings = WTF?!

This shit didn't happen before the piercing of my flesh ala Bronwyn a few weeks ago. I'm just sayin'.

Last night I was at a business thing until late. I was super hungry and remembered a place that would still be open. It was and it was hopping. I had one choice of table, a booth. Beside me, sitting diagonally in front of me to the left, is this chill Rastafarian dude. He's lounging, he's bobbing his head with every word he says.

My first clue that something was up should have been the fact that he was sitting with Fenton and Shiela CountryClub. For real. They were the poster perfect examples of Golf, sailing, and mojitos on the lawn. Instead, I sat down, my ass barely touching Naugahyde when the WTFery began.

I blame Bronwyn.










So I get home and call Bronwyn today to tell her what had happened. It went a little something like this....
I'm not amused.

9 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

I, on the other hand, am COMPLETELY amused! Still laughing...and laughing...and laughing. So is Herne.

Chris said...

Hmm. Maybe I DON'T really want to meet Bron... ;)

So... how much time ARE you spending on the cartoons?! ;)

Mia Watts said...

about an hour. Not too bad and it's fun.

But seriously, I allow Herne to laugh because he's old and respectful for a bunny-boy. But Bron?!?! Where's the love?

Bronwyn Green said...

@ Chris...Chicken? Or maybe it's just self preservation...

@ Mia - I've got all kinds of love for you babe - and so does Herne. ;)

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I am seeing the connection. Bron, Piercings, WTF :)

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Awesome!

Kris Norris said...

Note to self...in September... use hex and spell kit on Mia and Bronwyn to avoid being infected by weirdo magnet... seriously... maybe I should sleep in the bathtub?

too funny, Mia... see, I told you that your ears were sexy... he was probably staring at them the whole time:)
hugs,

Molly Daniels said...

Hmmmm....must introduce you to my friend...oh wait, he's too young for you....I think!

Regina Carlysle said...

HAHAHAHAHHA. I've been wondering what the HELL you are doing. Now I know. You're HIDING. LOL