Thursday, April 29, 2010

Never thought I'd say this, but...

In the words of Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care who you are. That's funny right there."

Seriously, this guy's career is over because of a voice mail he left. Since we are a country which claims to value freedom of speech, and therefore, freedom of opinion, the outcry over this man's personal voice mail is way overblown.

It doesn't matter what you believe, there's going to be an opinion against it somewhere in the world. You can choose to get angry or you can choose to find appreciation in the balls it took--okay, and the creativity--to respond the way he did. Mind you, I don't condone this message. I condone the calm, rational, creativity of it. I also have to say, I'm a political moron so don't ask me what FreedomWorks is. Cause other than saying it's a biggovernment blog, I haven't a clue.

1 comment:

Chris said...

This country is starting to scare me a lot. :(