Forgot that I was posting over at EVO blog today.
How about I post that boyfriend meme here tomorrow? Hm? And just to tide you over, if you choose not to blog-travel over to the evo post... here's another meme that Bronwyn Green tagged me with.
Liar, Liar, pants on fire...
Bronwyn Green started the idea of awarding a drawn prize. I think I'll copy that idea. I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”. Try to figure out which two are true, and leave a comment. Correct guesses will be tossed into a random drawing for a free ebook from my backlist. Winner will be chosen at 12 pm EST on Saturday March 13, and notified by email. The winner must acknowledge and chose a book from the backlist no later than 11:59p, March 14th, Sunday, for announcement on Monday's blog.
Here we go.
1. I was born with an extra thumb, a small nub projecting off my right thumb at the middle knuckle.
2. I have a tattoo in the hairline behind my left ear that's of significance only to me because I designed it.
3. I once surprised a fan at a conference after listening to her tell me how great she thinks my work is, over two hours later.
4. I hate ice cream.
5. I'm actually a middle aged hairdresser named Lorraine.
6. The one place I want to travel to the most is Kittswater, Wyoming because of the wax museum featuring the best anatomically correct (I'm told) Robert Redford ever made.
7. I was offered a singing contract when I was 13, but turned it down to pursue my education.
So what's it gonna be?