Monday, April 13, 2009

Eating My Bunny

Because of season, purchased self a chocolate Dove bunny. Before bed, hid it with tip-toeing steps and muffled giggling. Surely, I'd never locate it here. Sadly, woke yesterday and easily located choco-treat at which point promptly devoured ears. Is critical to humanely exterminate bunny. This way cannot hear me coming when am ready for more. Terrified bunny screams only heighten pleasure. May have to gnaw off paws so captive cannot escape certain doom.

Am putting bunny within sight of apartment door. Want bunny to visualize escape whilest I work. Increases anticipation for my return.

Note to self: "Mia, weigh down hollow interior with sweetTarts via gaping opening from ear removal."

4 comments:

Mia Watts said...

Why, yes, am capable of being an evil shit. See the fear in yon bunny's gaze. It grants me wondrous powers of digestion. Ah!

Bronwyn Green said...

You, my dear, are spectacularly twisted. I'm forming a plan to liberate the bunny.

Mia Watts said...

Better than liberating the "kitty". Such an quest would require additional waxing.

Unknown said...

Run, bunny run...or hobble or roll! lol