Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Day After

Many thanx to those who have written regarding Claimed by Darkness expressing their enjoyment and desire to see more of the world created there. Am working on book two and nearly completed for submission to Ellora's Cave (Jasmine Jade). Most encouraging to read your words. Humbling. Touching. Appreciated.

If interested in more m/m reading, must also recommend two current books I am enjoying. Dakota Rebel's To Hate and To Hold, Claire Thompson's Polar Reaction. And famous author of more than 50 books, Carol Lynne always satisfying.

Note to self: "Mia, work harder. Earn more. Many books to read. Find sleep where able."

4 comments:

Rassles said...

I can honestly say I've never read any m/m novels. But that doesn't hold my curiosity to read what you've mastered up.

Rassles said...

I mean, it doesn't hold BACK my curiosity. Meaning I am curious. Meaning...ah fuck, I'm confusing myself.

Mia Watts said...

To which I gently reply: Go. Buy. Read. Am curious to know what you think.

I write m/f tho release dates don't being until May for those.

Mia Watts said...

Have had 9 pieces of fan mail. All women. I'm sure J would have a comment to this if he were online.