Monday, June 6, 2011

Texts from Bronwyn

So most of you know that one of my best friends is Bronwyn Green. She had her birthday/anniversary last Friday and she went out to dinner with her man to celebrate. Now, Bron isn't a drinker so to say that she can't hold her alcohol is probably an understatement.

Since I know she had wine with her dinner, and the man drove them home, I feel pretty confident that the hilarity of these texts won't be lost on you. Bron is great at just about everything. She's NOT great at drunk texting.

I, however, have not excuse. It was late? I was tired? Pick one.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLAMO

Jenny Trout said...

I got drunk IMs. Including, "Shut up,, at lesast I can still spell tequoilla."

Simone Anderson said...

LMAO!!! Too funny

Bronwyn Green said...

Hey...so yeah. Me and virtually any kind of alcohol don't get along very well.

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

:) :) :)

Chris said...

LOL! Very surreal. :D