Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jambrea, One Last Time (this week)

Dear Blogger via FireFox, how I loathe thee for keeping me from my self-indulgent blog posts...


So Jamb fans, did you know you could listen to Jambrea Jo Jones stories? There are two currently available in audio format!

DREAMS




Audio Book
Book one in The Seeds of Dawn Series
Anabella’s dreams bring her to David, but is he the salvation she’s looking for?
Anabella Pouge is plagued with powers she can’t control, making her life far from normal when all she wants is ordinary. Change is coming her way when she must flee with a man straight out of her dreams.
David Sanders is sent to find Anabella. Without her, the future of his wolf pack is in danger. Forced to travel to the middle of nowhere, David finds Anabella might mean more than just his pack’s survival.
Will the two make it back to the pack in time? Can Anabella and David accept each other and the coming changes to their lives?

STEALING MICHAEL

Audio Book
Can one wrong make it right?
Robert’s mother pushes him into stealing a painting. He is in over his head when the homeowner catches him in the act. It leaves him wondering what to do now?
Michael’s life turns in a new direction when a stranger enters his home and the urge to protect the thief overcomes his common sense. He knows he should be angry but who can resist a thief

If you haven't had enough of Jambrea, and want more, try her blog!

Thank you all for joining me during this convoluted blog week to promote Jambrea Jo Jones. My apologies for the posting confusion (I'm not amused, blogger).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool I've always wanted to try an audiobook.

Blogger sucks via IE too.

Jambrea said...

Thanks Mia!!!! Yep...I have A Fistful of Emmett coming out on audio soon too! heehee It is SO weird to hear someone speaking your words. BUT...totally cool.

Yeah...I've been having firefox issues so I switched to Chrome. :)