Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey! Something new!

I'm actually ahead of schedule! I think that's the first time I've been able to say that in two years. The problem with being that, is now I begin to think of all the things I can do to fill the free time. Usually in the form of books. That's not clever.

So, I've decided that except for weekends where I have make up work to do, for faulty muse days, I'm taking the weekends off. Okay and maybe the days my kids aren't here because I need to keep busy on those days. This might be the start of a new era for me: weekends off. I haven't had a weekend off in... Geez, I've lost count how many years.

What do I do with all my spare time? I honestly don't know any more. *baffled*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, you need weekends off. You need grown up time! ;)