Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Heart Spartacus


I wouldn't normally consider myself a violence junkie. I mean, lots of meaningless blood shed doesn't appeal to me (meaningless sex? sure!). But, I have become ADDICTED to Spartacus. If you don't know what I mean, check it out on Netflix or Cable or something. Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is actually second season to Spartacus: Blood and Sand, although it's a prequel.

What's not to love? Blatant sexual display (everyone gets it on. women with women, men with men, women and men, menages, slave sex), half-naked and fully naked men (yes, full frontal) wandering around in their alpha maleness, grunting, etc, etc, etc. Also, I laughed the first two episodes when someone died because they went NUTS with fake blood effect. Like, fluorescent red blood BATHING everything, even the background. Then I decided that was necessary. For as bloody as gladiators etc can be, if they had shown a bunch of realistic blood spurting, I'd have quit watching for the ick factor.

If you haven't seen this show, you *need* to check it out. I wasn't even paid to say that. Yowza!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I enjoy watching this too. The DH got me hooked.

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a weird secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!