I was tagged twice for a twenty-five things list. Supposedly, these people want to know more about me. The idea is for me to post twenty-five things, dreams, goals I have that people may or may not know. In the past, I've shied away from these. I mean, how much could you all really care to know, right?
Well, I WON'T be tagging twenty-five people to carry this on. That's just cruel and unusual.
Here's hoping I have twenty-five things to tell you...
1. (Geez. I'm already stuck. Maybe if I stare at the ceiling, I'll come up with something) When I get stuck for an answer, sometimes I stare at the ceiling until I come up with something (whew, not so hard after all).
2. When I was a little Mia, I once threw a rock into an abandoned building, wound up hitting this kid in the head, and then his dad screamed at me and said I was a child of the devil. Then I cried.
3. The last four men I've dated or (in one case) married (and divorced, thank you), have all gone into the ministry. Even guys who weren't religious before. I either drove them to it, or they just realize that the only way to do better is to go to God Himself. I'm just saying'.
4. I avoid taking medication until I'm dying. I hate taking stuff. No. I don't know why.
5. I lost the tip of my thumb, not once, but twice. While they look normal, the rounded tip on one is flatter than standard (only, apparently, noticeable to me), and the other is pointed (stop staring at it!).
6. I found exactly six white hairs in my hair this week. I've pulled them all out.
7. I lied two days ago. I'm not six and twenty. And "John" does know how old I am because I told him... that was one of those things I changed to protect the guilty. Or was it the evil. I forget.
8. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes because the dream was so damn funny.
9. I almost always remember my dreams, of course they are usually horror dreams and scare the shyte out of me. Which makes sleeping alone hellish.
10. My "nieces" and I are so good at accents that we often spend entire days in one type of accent and people around us ask us when we immigrated.
11. I once pretended I was deaf because the lady at KFC wouldn't address me directly and I thought that was horrible. Plus it was a college class project.
12. I see dead people. But not all the time. I blame it on Bronwyn and Halloween two years ago (Bron, did you ever tell your mom about the grave site and that man?).
13. I have blue eyes and black hair. I do have a widow's peak in the center, and I like wearing red (no cheating by getting all that from my comic).
14. Kris Norris is shorter than me. But that's not saying much because she's super short, eh? (and Canadian, which I enjoy messing with her about.)
15. Apparently, my nipples are young looking. I only know this from one of my roommates at a recent conference. I hadn't realized there was a difference. Are there like, I dunno, tree rings on them or something??
16. I miss talking to my blog friend, J, who used to comment here all the time and now I never see or hear from him. *sniff*
17. I really, really, really wish that Rassels would publish something. Her brain is fantastic and I'd buy ANYTHING that woman wrote. Hint. Hint.
18. I'm the happiest I've been in years, even though I'm flat broke and stressed to the gills (no, I don't actually have gills, although it is a relatively common deformity. Be nice).
19. I'm still half in love with Liam.
20. My mother says I have a weird upper lip. Full bottom lip and full center of the top lip, disappearing on the sides. All I can say is, they work fine for kissing, eating, and talking. Who cares about the rest?
21. Dimples. I have them. One in my upper right cheek, one next to my mouth on the left when I smile, a small cleft in my chin (not a butt chin, just a slight indent).
22. I loathe the color orange, which is currently on the walls of my brand new living room. I also eat orange M&Ms immediately following the ugly brown ones. Why? Because I dislike the color that much.
23. I was once kicked out of choir BECAUSE I sang. No shit.
24. If I could be enticed to mess around with a woman, I'd be all over Angelina Jolie. I just want those lips on me. I hear she has a brother with similar lusciousness. Must. Find.
25. I have never understood the fascination for Tom Cruise or Ralph Macchio. I am totally down with Val Kilmer and Carey Elwes... until recently... when I realized they hadn't aged well. However, Paul Newman was totally do-able. I'd even have held his teeth for him. And poured pasta sauce all over that. "Clean up on center aisle." Yep. I'd have been there.
Okay, so if you feel compelled to be tagged, consider yourself tagged and then let me know so I can come read all about you.