Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's all about me

I'm debating the purpose of having a website when everyone blogs anyway. Might as well make this thing do it all for me.

Here's the feed:
I have a few projects I'm working on. I've been completing a manuscript for Ellora's Cave with my fingers crossed. I have an inside line who tells me it reads like something they will pick up.

I have a short submission in to a new kid, Resplendence but I'm not sure how that will take.

I'm tickling the chins of The Wild Rose Press, Total-E-Bound, Samhain, and Torquere. I have yet to hear how it's going down.

There's the editing gig. I like it. What else is there to say?

Other than that, it's all a breeze. Check back with me and I'll give you the dope as I know it.

1 comment:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I've decided to start at the beginning and work forward. I thought you sounded like a real writer - that explains your engaging posts.