Thursday, February 24, 2011

TWEETING

Hey fellow writers and followers of fellow writers! Log into Twitter today and join me, Brynn Paulin, Jennifer Armintrout, and Bronwyn Green on a writing challenge. I believe Jessica Jarman will also be joining in.

Authors, Brynn will post the start time. You write for a solid 45 minutes, take a 15 minute break, then keep writing. The cycle continues as long as you can hold out. The idea is to write as many words as you can on your manuscript. We'll all be here doing the same thing, cheering you on.

READERS! Follow us. Eavesdrop on the ribbing. I guarantee there will be laughs. We have quite a few cut-ups among us, and we are always up for teasing. Wanna see how we egg each other on? I'd love to see you there!

On Twitter, my user name is MiaWatts (all stuck together like that). If you follow me, you'll see who I'm posting to and can follow the other members of the write-off tomorrow, too.

We'll probably be starting sometime around 9 or 10 am EST tomorrow. Hang around as long as you want, leave when you need to.

Can't wait. I'm even pre-posting this because I plan on being too busy to leave a fresh blog post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all a very successful writing day! :)

Molly Daniels said...

(checks time) 9:30 am...I'll be joining the party late. This may be the kick in the pants I've been needing:)