I am listening to some eclectic things on my cell right now. Music, that is. I thought I'd post them here, because I'm curious what you all are listening to and I feel like we should break down some barriers, yes? Why not...
1. The Con (Tegan and Sarah) - interesting sounds, interesting inflection. I like them... a little.
2. Fireflies (Owl City) - just discovered this song and I love it. The chorus catches me.
3. Toxic (Britney Spears) - because I like the plot potential.
4. Sober (Pink) - I feel this way sometimes. Not about sobriety, but why people can't show you how they truly feel about you when you're with others instead of treating you like crap.
5. Strange Disease (Prozzak) - because I f*cking love everything they put out.
6. Hot n Cold (Katy Perry) - I know guys like this.
7. You Belong with me (Taylor Swift) - I'm trying to understand the teen wangst over this one.
8. Yeah! (Usher) - Seriously? OMG, the whistling makes me hot. I don't know why.
9. Umbrella (Rhianna) - The chorus. That's the only reason.
10. Rockstar (Nickleback) - again. The teen wangst. WTF?
11. Not Fair (Lily Allen) - I love Lily. And truly if you go down on a guy, he ought to return the favor.
12. My Immortal (Evanescence) - Because when you give everything you have in a relationship and it ends, you have a reason to mourn.
13. The Fear (Lily Allen) - See above and because it's damn amusing.
14. Get the Party Started (Pink) - everyone needs to believe that THEY start the party.
15. Hips Don't Lie (Shakira) - It's hot.
So what are you listening to and why?