Thursday, October 29, 2009

Did you know mind f*cked released already? Go, now, buy.

I'm releasing with some amazing author friends of mine this week. Brynn Paulin's, Tuesday Afternoons tomorrow from Ellora's Cave. Bronwyn Green's, Cuffed and Dangerous, next Tuesday at Resplendence. and Tessie Bradford's Oasis of Pleasure from Ellora's Cave is out tomorrow, too.

There is one more day for the Dark Diva Reviews prize-fest. If you haven't looked, you ought to.

NEW CONTEST For PRIZE BASKETS!!!
You saw the baskets I posted last week and early this week. In order to have a chance at winning your choice of baskets, post three comments* to my blog between NOW and November 17th. Be sure to list which of the three baskets you would like if your name is drawn (boy, girl, couple).

*Comments must be on different days. You are welcome to post multiple comments per day for the pleasure of posting, however extra posts are not counted toward the final tally of three for entry.

I've been feeling a little like a contest/prize/promo whore of late. Tomorrow I'll post a legitimate blog because I'm quite done with myself.

3 comments:

Kenzie Michaels said...

You ARE in good book-release-company:) Congrats to all of you!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, my mind went to the gutter when I read the first sentence! But yes, you are sharing releases with amazing authors! Can't wait to read Mind F*ucked this weekend!

Julia Barrett said...

Wow...releases! Reminds me of this thing we sang at camp every morning about announcements - but I won't write it here - sell well girl!