Thursday, September 24, 2009

excerpt: Mind F*cked m/m

Let's make this short and sweet, shall we? Mind F*cked releases October 27th from Resplendence. The first meeting when Sage is trying to read Joe's mind and realizes he not only can't, but he's unable to keep his own thoughts to himself.

The man’s smile faded, dimming the light in his eyes. Sage waited for a vision that didn’t happen.
“Well, have a good day,” the other man said. He turned toward the wall of urinals.

The sounds of the youth behind him streaking toward orgasm brought a weary sigh to Sage’s lips. He didn’t bother to look back. He was more interested in the man who thought nothing of him at all.

It wasn’t until Sage stood immediately behind him, while the man tucked himself away, that Sage realized he felt vaguely disappointed.

The man turned sharply. “Can I help you?”

“You don’t want to fuck me?” Sage asked incredulously. The words hit the air and Sage grimaced. “That didn’t come out like I expected.”“Really?” he drawled. He yanked his zipper with a harsh rasp and leveled Sage with a deadpan look of mild-irritation. “You mean that’s why I’m standing at a urinal pissing? I secretly wanted some stranger to come along and take it as a hint? Gee, and all these years I’ve been dangling my cock over the wrong receptacle.”

No comments: