Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Writing Exposure

So having the flashdrive at work did create a minor stir with two coworkers this morning. It would have only been the one, but B decided she had to share the accidentally viewed line of text I wrote in Melting Melinda.

That is the title for the moment. I still am convinced my editor will change this and still believe she should. Regardless, MM is still in play and well overdue.

I need to take my mind from it. What hassles are you coming across in your writing today? Anything tripping you up?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup - ME! Can't seem to get myself in the writing mode. Hope things work out better for you.

Anny Cook said...

Finding it hard to write today. Maybe after the swimming.

Mia Watts said...

Am in a similar situation. Without the swimming.

Best of luck to you both and if you discover the secret, please share.