Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dick-tation

Sunny and cool here today. Perfect weather for a lunch time walk. It's days like these when I consider buying a Via Voice to dictate books for the word processor to translate onto page. I wonder if Nora Roberts use such programs. It would explain the speed at which she writes.

Can you just imagine a trip to Panera with an order of soup and salad suddenly appearing in the middle of a sexual encounter? Or perhaps the fascination on the faces of those who hear me walk-talking as I discuss steely cocks and "Oh, God!"s? Might be worth the investment... hm.

I'm in a writing slump. I should be worried but have found that after prolonged periods, I write extremely fast through the next projects. Therefore, I will schedule "worry" into my calendar at a later date. Perhaps next Tuesday would suffice.

Other shit: K and the Boss appear to be on a relationship hiatus. Although, I believe the longing looks from him suggest the decision was not mutually agreed upon. I must speak with K. Grumpy boss equals grumpy Mia. And that equals sign is disguising a crazy amount of work.

Revise: threaten K to return to Boss. She has no idea of the sensitivity of work equilibrium.

4 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

I talk to myself enough as it is! I don't think I could use that outside of the car. LOL But I'm very curious how much more I'd get done if I used one.

Molly Daniels said...

I can't do that. I tried talking out a storyline, but it flows better from my fingers than my voice.

Mia Watts said...

And I'm imagining the learning process... full enunciation or spelling out the word when the program has it wrong. Wandering Mia on the streets of MN saying "Cock. COCKKKK. C-O-C-K!! Dumb ass program--- fuck! no backspace, backspace."

Anonymous said...

That would be me, lol! Muttering, 'What the hell would he/she do next...oops...delete...no backspace! Backspace! This damn thing...'

Kenzie Michaels