Thursday, August 28, 2008

Inconspicuous Orgy?

Woke up today with a bizarre sensation. I feel like I have been royally screwed all night long. If I had gone to a club last night and taken a drink from a stranger I might understand and think I'd been slipped something. If I'd brought a bed-mate home, I might wonder how I missed the action. Since I did neither of those things, I have no explanation. I cannot claim to be in my cycle either as that completed already (PMS for me, is more of a MS without the pre).

Last night I went to bed. I woke up as usual. What happened in between which makes my internal organs feel like I've been crunching them all night and my groin ache pleasantly? It's not an exaggeration to say that I feel like I didn't go one round but five or six of active, full-on sex. Everything is tired, sore, happily fatigued and humming. Without having experienced the fireworks, I feel as though someone used my body but didn't invite me for the ride. WTF??

No comments: